Talon wax briquettes – a proven tool for rodent control in all weather conditions. Effective against gray, black rats, house mice and voles.
Place 20 – 60 g of briquettes in containers at a distance of 10 m from each other, with a high number of rats at a shorter distance (5 m).
Place 20 g of the drug in special containers or containers at a distance of 5 m from each other, with a high number of rodents – at a distance of 2 m.
The benefits of the drug
– attractive to rodents, even in the presence of alternative food;
– high palatability ensures the consumption of funds in an amount sufficient for death after one eating;
– savings in use, does not require significant effort in the application;
– the lethal dose of the Outcast ™ Talon bait for rodents is only 5% of the daily food intake;
– in comparison with other wax briquettes, it retains its properties twice as long in conditions of high humidity;
– controls resistant populations of rodents;
– contains a hole for fixing in special stations-feeders, which does not allow rodents to spread the briquettes;
– contains Bitrex – a means to prevent swallowing by children and adults.
Outcast™ Talon is ready and registered for use
– in warehouses, storage areas;
– in cellars and storages;
– in storerooms, outbuildings;
– on personal plots, incl. in closed ground conditions;
– in feed shops;
– in places of public catering;
– at retail outlets.
The Outcast Talon bait is laid out in places where rodent activity is observed: along walls, partitions, in dark corners, under cover. To prevent children, pets from eating the bait, the bait should be placed in special or adapted containers, containers made of plastic, cardboard, tin, in pipe cuts, etc. Before using baits, easily accessible foodstuffs for rodents, such as spilled grain, etc., should be removed. The first check of baits is recommended to be carried out 3-4 days after unfolding, replacing each eaten bait. The procedure is repeated after 4 days, and then weekly. Dirty or damaged baits must be replaced.
Packing: 100 g
Active ingredient: brodifacoum, 0.05 g/kg;
Chemical group: anticoagulants;
Toxicity class: III (moderately toxic substances)